Learning & Skills
Community Learning - Autism Awareness - Worksop Library
We're always looking to improve your experience. Please send us your feedback.
|Sessions||Thursdays: 1:30pm - 4pm|
|Venue||Hucknall Library, Hucknall|
|Group size||5 - 15|
|Cost||FREE - £37.50|
1. To develop learners’ ability to write in different styles appropriate to different genres.
2. To enable learners to write (and read) critically to develop their own writing style.
* Read extracts from different genres
* Take part in a variety of writing exercises
* Sensitively critique other people’s work
* Edit own work
* Complete short body of work
Check the FAQs page, or get in touch:
We’d love you to join us! By becoming a member of Inspire you will be able to have your say on how the society works and develops.
Not a member yet? Sign up