Learning & Skills
Supporting you into work, education & training
Published on 15th May 2018
We're always looking to improve your experience. Please send us your feedback.
|Sessions||Fridays: 1pm - 3:30pm|
|Venue||Sutton-in-Ashfield Library, Sutton-in-Ashfield|
|Group size||5 - 15|
|Cost||FREE - £37.50|
Learn techniques to cope with anxiety and depression. Develop tools to maintain positive mental health.
· Recognise and challenge negative thoughts
· Mindfulness and mental health
· Physical symptoms: causes and remedies
· Replacing unhelpful behaviours
· Evaluate what works for you
· Supportive and friendly atmosphere
Check the FAQs page, or get in touch:
We’d love you to join us! By becoming a member of Inspire you will be able to have your say on how the society works and develops.
Not a member yet? Sign up