Learning & Skills
Community Learning - Bookkeeping for Beginners - Mansfield Library
Mansfield Central Library
We're always looking to improve your experience. Please send us your feedback.
|Sessions||Wednesdays: 1pm - 3pm|
|Venue||Sutton-in-Ashfield Library, Sutton-in-Ashfield|
|Group size||5 - 15|
|Cost||FREE - £30|
Course Aims: To increase awareness of body posture. To improve and maintain flexibility.
- The principles of Pilates
- Breathing - Traditional method lateral breathing
- Concentration- for your mental awareness
- Control - to help your exercise technique
- Core Control - foundation of your movement
- Precision - awareness of your muscles
- Flow - help fluidity and grace
Check the FAQs page, or get in touch:
We’d love you to join us! By becoming a member of Inspire you will be able to have your say on how the society works and develops.
Not a member yet? Sign up