Learning & Skills
Community Learning - Creative Writing - All I Want for Christmas - Arnold Library
We're always looking to improve your experience. Please send us your feedback.
|Time||10am - 3pm|
|Venue||Beeston Library, Beeston|
|Group size||5 - 15|
This course is for Parents, Grandparents and carers who would like to find out more about supporting children in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
On this course we will look at the six main priorities for Children’s Health and Wellbeing and discover practical ways to meet these needs. We will discuss common difficulties children face in their daily lives and where you can go to access support, should you need to. On this course you will:
• Know the six main priorities for Children’s wellbeing
• Discuss the common mental health difficulties in children
• Understand issues children face
• Reflect on a behavioural health continuum
• Complete an activity relating to children’s self-esteem
• Research how and where you can seek support
Check the FAQs page, or get in touch:
We’d love you to join us! By becoming a member of Inspire you will be able to have your say on how the society works and develops.
Not a member yet? Sign up