Learning & Skills
Community Learning - Introduction to Powerpoint - Beeston Library
We're always looking to improve your experience. Please send us your feedback.
|Sessions||Saturdays: 10am - 12pm|
|Venue||Hucknall Library, Hucknall|
|Group size||5 - 10|
|Cost||FREE - £27|
Learn basic techniques in hand sewing, machine sewing and pattern cutting techniques. Suitable for beginners or people who want to brush up on their skills.
To demonstrate basic hand sewing techniques.
To demonstrate threading a sewing machine and machine sewing a textile product.
• Course Content
1. A hand sewn decoration exploring embroidery and appliqué.
2. A Machine Sewn Product demonstrating sewing seams, corners and top stitching.
3. Pattern Cutting, demonstrating numeracy skills in sewing and transforming 2D ideas to 3D.
4. Project planning, including design ideas and cost sheets.
• Target audience/suitable for
Anyone wanting to learn/ relearn the basics of sewing.
Anyone who is wanting to develop sewing into a business/ enterprise.
Check the FAQs page, or get in touch:
We’d love you to join us! By becoming a member of Inspire you will be able to have your say on how the society works and develops.
Not a member yet? Sign up