Enrolling NOW for September 2020!
- Find out about our virtual open days.
- Earn as you learn! Join us and earn up to £100 a month for studying with us - child benefit is not affected!
- Make an enquiry - enrol with us or find out more about the course that's right for you
CORONAVIRUS - Study Programme Venue Closure
All of our Study Programme bases are now CLOSED until further notice due to government advice. Learning will continue with your tutor online. Please remember to check your emails and complete the work set in order to receive your bursary. Read more here.
Click here to view online resources to help you with your learning while at home.
Click here for mental and physical wellbeing helpful resources.
Click here to view our 16-24 brochure and find details of courses in your area.
We offer a range of programmes for young people aged 16 to 24 from 10 specialist centres across Nottinghamshire:
Eastbourne House (Sutton in Ashfield), MyPlace at the Westfield Folkhouse (Mansfield), Hucknall Young People's Centre, Eastwood Young People's Centre, Arnold Redhill Young People's Centre, Stapleford Young People's Centre, Worksop Library, Retford Young People's Centre, Newark Library and Ollerton Dukeries Young People's Centre.
Our programmes are designed to help you develop your skills whilst getting real work experience.
Our dedicated team of professional tutors offer the following programmes. Click on the links to find out more about each course:
- City & Guilds Health and Social Care Level 1
- City & Guilds Health and Social Care Level 2
- City & Guilds Level 1 Certificate: Introduction to the Hospitality Industry.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality Services
- AIM Awards Level 1 and 2 in Carpentry
- AIM AWARDS Level 1 and 2 in Painting
- AIM Awards in Employability and Personal and Social Development (Levels 1 and 2 and Access All Areas).
- AIM Awards Level 1 and 2 in Bricklaying and Construction
- City & Guilds IT User Skills Level 1 and 2
Maths and English are an integral part of all of our programmes. We provide OCR GCSEs (9-1) in English Language and Mathematics. Depending on your previous attainment, we will place you on a programme that suits you. This could be Functional Skills or if you've previously achieved a 3 or D, GCSE.
We have been shortlisted for the Outstanding GCSE Resits Provision at the 2020 TES FE Awards!
We offer individual support to learners and we welcome applications from young people who may not have had a positive school experience. Our small class sizes and determination to provide you with individual support has contributed to our excellent progression levels. Over 75% of our learners move on to additional learning or employment when they complete their time with us.
We offer individual work placements as well as group community projects for learners to gain valuable employability skills and make a positive contribution to the community.
As well as the study programme, you can also complete a traineeship for up to six months which includes:
- a work placement
offering developmental work experience
- work training skills,
for example CV writing, interview preparation and interpersonal skills
- qualification in maths
- a range of support and flexible training to help develop skills and progress quickly on to an apprenticeship or secure employment.
To find out more, click here.
We offer a growing range of apprenticeships for those aged 19+ already in employment.
Please contact us for more information.
We pay a bursary to all students of up to £100 per months. These payments are weighted towards those who face the most challenging financial barriers to taking part in education. All travel cost is refunded and Child Benefit is not affected.
For more details about our Study Programmes and Traineeships, please contact us:
Phone: 01623 476 830