Published 28th March 2018
Fees and Charges changes from 1 April 2018
Every year we review our fees and charges in Nottinghamshire Libraries and Archives with consideration of a number of factors such as inflation, other library services, charges from suppliers and external organisations.
The following changes approved by Nottinghamshire County Council are effective from 1 April 2018:
- Reservations to increase from 25p to 30p.
- British Library and Inter-Library loans to increase from £4.25 to £5.30.
- Charges for certified copies of parish register entries will rise in line with the statutory charges levied by the Church of England from £13 to £1
- Postage and handling of microfiche has increased to 310 as a result of additional costs from the supplier
- There are a number of reductions for room booking charges.
- Charges for copyright clearance have been simplified.
See the full list of Archives fees and charges here.