Published 13th July 2020
Our Access to Higher Education course in Health and Social Care is for you if:
- You're aged 19+
- You're looking for a career in nursing, occupational therapy or social work
- You don't have the qualifications needed to get into university
- You've been out of formal education for a while
Plus no GCSEs are needed to enrol - If you haven't got a GCSE grade C/3 in English and Maths, or you haven't achieved these within the last 5 years you'll study them alongside your access course with us.
We're enrolling now for our courses starting Monday 5 October 2020 at Beeston Library and Mansfield Central Library. The courses will run 3 days a week, on a blended learning basis. This means you'll spend some time learning virtually online, and some time learning face to face with social distancing.
You'll get lots of help and support from our dedicated team of experienced tutors, including:
- Support with interview techniques.
- Professional mock Interviews.
- Help with personal statement writing for University Applications (UCAS).
- Organised trips out to a University.
- Additional embedded CPD qualifications.
You can also be assured of the quality of our teaching - we're an Ofsted registered good provider with a 100% pass rate!
Watch our video with Mel Antcliffe, our Access to Higher Education tutor to find out more, and view or download our Access to HE brochure.
You can also get in touch with us on 01623 677 200 or email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you!