From photographers to dancers, songwriters to choreographers, musicians to filmmakers, we've got an exciting range of opportunities coming up to join our Inspire Youth Arts (IYA) team and their partners on some exciting new projects. Take a look at each of the projects below;
To find out more about the projects and to express an interest in applying, please click here to complete our online form.
Light Night 2021 project
During Nottingham Light Night 2021, we will be taking over the whole of St Mary’s church in the historic Lace Market to create
an incredibly immersive experience, filling the space with synchronised light,
sound and visual effects.
We would like YOU to be part of the process and
help develop the ideas and creative content which will make the piece come to
- We are looking for six motivated, enthusiastic
and passionate individuals who are interested in the fields of lighting design
and immersive technologies.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate
in a specialised workshop, exploring the design process for such an
- You will explore the industry-standard technologies used
for creating an audio-visual installation, whilst learning how to translate the
visual aesthetic and wider concept.
- During the installation of the live
event, you will assist the rigging and setup of the system.
During this time, you will be mentored by
Multimedia Artist Urban Projections, and Events Producer Sterling.
- Have a strong interest in the
technologies associated with lighting design and immersive technology,
(though no previous experience is necessary).
- Be able to work in a team and
share ideas effectively.
- Be available to travel to a
workshop based in Manchester on 9th January 2021 (following up-to-date COVID guidance).
- Be available for the Live event
install on the 4th February 2021 (daytime), and the live event 5th & 6th
February 2021 (evenings)
eNGine Room project
- We're looking for videographers, photographers, designers, and web & social media creators
- Are you looking for the opportunity to develop your skills, build your experience, and grow your portfolio of work and clients?
- IYA is looking for young creatives to work on a range of promotional
campaigns as part of our new eNGine Room artist and development record label.
- Create fantastic content and campaigns with our team to promote our
schedule of new releases, for our roster of superb new musicians and
- Contact email@example.com for more information and we will
get back to you to discuss how we can work together.
- To find out more about the project check out our social media channels...Facebook, Twitter and YouTube @eNGineRoomLabel and on SoundCloud and Instagram @engineroomlabel
Next Door Dance - Our Mill on the Hill
- Are you aged between 11 – 25
- Do you live in Nottinghamshire?
- Are you interested in dance,
choreography and film making
- Then Next Door dance can’t wait
to hear from you
- We're working on a new dance film created by
young people and guided by the Next Door Dance team
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Miner2Major film making and photography project
- Are you a budding young film maker or
- We are looking for young people aged 13-19 ( up
to 25 with a disability) to join a film and media group to work with a
professional filmmaker in Nottinghamshire
- The young people will need an interest in film
and photography and be willing to learn skills in those areas.
- The times and places of filming will vary and we
will ensure the project is Covid safe with support from Inspire Youth Arts at all times
- For more information contact Anna.email@example.com
- Are you looking to become a professional musician/producer/songwriter?
- We're looking for young music makers to join a range of exciting projects working on line to collaborate with professional artists and players.
- If you have skills and passion we can put you together to develop new and amazing music projects
- Any style of music is ok! Rock- Pop- Urban- Classical- World- Hip Hop- anything is cool
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and we will get back to you to discuss where we can work together