An Inspired Christmas Concert 2021 - Royal Concert Hall Nottingham & ONLINE
Royal Concert Hall
We're always looking to improve your experience. Please Email us your feedback.
Our detailed plan for the next four years identifies areas of challenge and development we need to focus on. Here we have shared the priorities, outcomes and enabling work we need to achieve to ensure Inspire continues to be successful and sustainable.
We have identified 6 priorities for Inspire to become more sustainable and grow.
1. Effective and efficient systems – good reliable systems allow us to maximise the value of the resources we have.
2. Finances – through good management and diversifi cation we can spread the risks of reducing funding.
3. Governance and advocacy – good governance provides support and scrutiny for the Society, alongside active member involvement especially at a community level.
4. Growth and retention – we need to retain our current funding, income and customer base and
increase market share and gain new contracts without putting at risk the current Inspire contracts.
5. Integration of our learning and cultural offers – we need to communicate our off er and ensure
the customer and learner journey is smooth, integrated and supports progression.
6. Organisational capacity and resilience – our staff retention, recruitment, performance
management and skills development is essential to continued delivery of successful services and further development.
In our detailed plan our specific projects and tasks all aim
to achieve one or more of the following outcomes:
Our outcomes are that everyone;
We’d love you to join us! By becoming a member of Inspire you will be able to have your say on how the society works and develops.
Not a member yet? Sign up for our membership